Friday, July 24, 2015

Gotochi cards for Special Trade

                                       Gotochi card for trade   
                     The gotochi cards are hard to get outside Japan so I decided to trade.        
                  Japanese and those who live in Japan are also welcome as exchange cards.

There are some rules, sorry.
RULES
Only Postcorssers with your profile.

2 cards from you = one gotochi card from me.
Please show me the cards you offer.
You can choose the gotochi card. ( blank in enveloope)

First you send me the cards and 
after I receive the card, I will send the card. Trust me.
Sorry for this but there is a post in forum postcrossing.
"You ask me so you send me first."
I follow the rule so please understand.
I've joined forum postcrossing and had some bad experiences.
Exception : those who exchanged before and I remember.

If you don't have any nice cards, I might not trade.
I have so many cards from official postcrossing, forum and 
from my trips. I travel a lot to buy many cards.
my profile   postcrossing kyoto348

I prefer the shape cards with photos of the city, building, etc.
Other preferences, please check my profile, thank you.


When I trade with someone, some cards won't be available sooner.
It's maybe hard to find cards for me but feel free to send me 
a message from postcrossing or leave a message below.

My reply will be late, during the trip
I travel a lot, once a month in Japan and Asia,
3 times a year in Europe / others.

                                                                       


Some gotochi cards around my area. 

Not for trade. I traveled in 5 prefectures and got many.

I'll post my gotochi collection soon.


                              Osaka 大阪    
たこやき Takoyaki  (Dumplings with octopus)  通天閣 Tutenkaku (tower)

 大阪城 Castle Osaka 


串かつ Deep-fried meat and vegetables on skewers (sold out + hard to get)
きつねうどん Udon noodle with deep-fried tofu


 法善寺横丁 Houzenji Yokocho (road)   豊臣秀吉 Toyotomi Hideyoshi samurai



Shiga 滋賀
彦根城 Castle Hikone 


石山寺 Ishiyama Temple 
近江八幡の水郷めぐり Boat cruising in Suigo



Wakayama 和歌山
梅干し Umeboshi, pickled ume  クジラ whale


柿 persimmon  熊野古道 Kumano Kodo, old paths UNESCO


 ジャイアントパンダ  Giant panda
高野山壇上伽藍 Danjo Garan in Mt. Koya  (precinct for religious practices) UNESCO


Kyoto 京都
舞妓さん Maiko   
蛇の目傘 Paper umbrella with a bull's-eye design


 京都タワー  Kyoto Tower  
京野菜 Kyo yasai (traditional vegetables grown in Kyoto)


元離宮二条城 Nijo Castle UNESCO



Nara  奈良
シカ  deer     柿の葉寿司  Sushi wrapped in persimmon Leaf

      東大寺大仏殿 Great Buddha hall in Todai-ji Temple
      吉野山の桜   Cherry blossoms in Mt. Yoshino

 興福寺 Kofukuji Temple    春日大社 Kasuga Grand Shrine


金魚すくい Goldfish scooping 








No comments:

Post a Comment