Thursday, October 18, 2012

Favorite cards Postcrossing



When I started Postcrossing, my favorite cards are
Multiview cards, famous landmarks, UNESCO WHS, Castle,only tourist cards.
But now I have many cards so it is getting hard and now
My favorite cards.
*MAP (not old map)
*CALENDAR
*Christmas Market
*MOOMINS
*Unusual・Cute Shape
*Hello Kitty
*Multi-view
*Croatia
*famous landmark/ nice view (Castle etc)
*Caribbean Sea
*Aegean Sea / Islands
*British Queen・Princess. Couple
*Gotochi (possible to return as expensive. For trade, below)
(Please write your address/ favorite. mail bin OK)
The cards I don't like.
*statues *nature *flowers
*art *illustration
*old *vintage *black /white
*animals (except Panda, Kangaroo, Koara)
*ads / free cards *handmade
We can write our favorite cards in our profile but it does not mean we will receive these cards.
I collected many map, Moomin, Calendar cards so far. This is beacause Postcrossing is great.



Cats illustration cards by Makoto Muramatsu

No comments:

Post a Comment