Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What kind of cards are popular?

In postcrossing there is a postcards wall which shows your received cards, sent cards, favourites cards and popular cards.

You have your own wall. This is my wall. Postcrossing ID kyoto348






In postcrossing there is a postcards wall which shows your received cards, sent cards, favourites cards and popular cards.

You have your own wall. This is my wall. Postcrossing ID kyoto348

Received (2228) 

Sent (2215) 

Favourites (909) 

Popular (1502)



When I look at the popular cards in my gallery,  most of the popular cards are anime, movie, Maiko, Sanrio, map, illustration, animal, Gotochi cards, and so on.

Surprisingly, the tourist view cards are very rare.
I like the tourist cards very much.

When I first started Postcrossing in 2009, I only thought of tourist cards. 
Now I know many popular cards for non-Japanese so I try to buy many kinds of cards for them.

It is really fun to choose their favourite cards but on the other hand very hard to select sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment